Acheivements and Awards-
- Honoured as special guest ( Nirdista Bokta) of Moina Parijat held in Jorhat, 1992 and Dhekial in 1993.
- Passed 18th Annual All India pre-senior UNESCO information test 1995.
- Passed 18th Annual All India pre-senior UNESCO information test 1996.
- Passed 3rd Special All India general Knowledge test organized by United schools -Organisation of India (VEC FOR THE UNITED NATIONS), 1996.
- Winner of All Assam Inter school Quiz competition held in Golaghat Govt. High School, 1997.
- Winner of Prafulla Chandra Shrutikar Award in Sanskrit recitation Competition held in Dergaon, 1998.
- Second in Essay and speech competition organized by Assam Science Society for the topic on The near extinct forest resources of Assam 2000.
- Best Recitee Award in Sanskrit, Hindi, English and Assamese held in Dergaon, DKD college in 2001.
- Topper in Essay and speech competition organized by Assam Science Society for the topic on Artifitial satellite launching programme of india 2001.
- Honoured by All Assam Students Union for being the topper in HS 2002 from DKD college Dergaon and got national merit scholarship.
- Topper in all Assam Sanskrit debate competition held in Sivsagar, 2002.
- Winner of Rupkola Kesari Award for recitation organized by Rupkola Kesari Sanskritik Senani, Guwahati in 2003
- Best short story writer organized by Cotton College Nabin Lekhok Lekhika Samitee, Guwahati, 2004.
- Felicitated for short story presentation in 2nd International writer's festival at Kurukshetra University, Haryana in 2006.
- Invitee of 3rd International writer’s festival held in Agra, 2007.
- Attended International conference on Bhakti Movement and Shrimanta Shankardeva held in Kalashetra,Guwahati in 2007 for the presentation of Satriya dance –the most significant legacy of Shankari culture.
- Attended Sahitya Academy workshop on ‘Oriya to Assamese translation’ held in Dibrugarh University, 2007.
- Felicitated by Sahitya Shabha Assam as Short Story Writer in 2010.
- Conferred as Social Worker, 2017 by Maya media awards in presence of His Excellency Governor of Assam Shri. Banwarilal Purohit.
- Naari Shakti Award 2017-18 by Lions club international, Nagaon
- International Women's Day '18 felicitation by State Bank of India, NE Circle
- Felicitation for excellence in services rendered to the society as a Motivational Speaker by National Human Rights and Grievance Commission in 2019.
- Felicitated as 'Women of the hour- India's 50 most beautiful Women' by India's largest women lifestyle network 'idiva.com' a Times of India group company in 2020. Archana was the one and only women from Assam.
As a Writer-
- Published three novels Poridhi, Aparajita and Cottonian ''Ekhon rodor khiriki''.
- Written short stories for various Assamese Magazines and Newspapers viz. Dainik Janambhumi, Amar Axom, Janasadharan, Khobor, Niyamiya Barta, Satsori, Goriokhi, Sadin, Prokakh, Bismoi, Amar Xomoi etc.
- Many of my short stories has been translated into regional languages like Punjabi, Hindi, etc. and English as well.
As a Producer and Anchor-
- DY365, Television channel, Guwahati, 2008-2010
- Produced and hosted daily devotional show entitled Prarthana (159 episodes).
- Produced and hosted weekly show Pathikrit (76 episodes).
- Produced daily show Arunudoi (240 episodes).
- Produced weekly show Ekanta Byaktigata (23 episodes).
- Produced international news bulletin Bidesh 365.
- News Time Assam, Television channel, Guwahati, 2010-2014
- Produced and hosted women based show Anganar Akash (100 episodes)
- Produced and hosted morning show Xuprobhat Axom (730 episodes)
- Produced and hosted weekly show Shreemoyee (12 episodes) -NEBCUS award winner for best youth based television serial Shreemoyee in 2014.
- Produced news bulletin Desh-bidesh.
As a Sub-editor-
- Woked for Saparibar a monthly magazine from 2007 to 2008.
As an Assitant-editor-
- Woked for MAHEKIYA ANUBHUTI, a monthly magazine from 2014 till 2016.
- Worked for Jeevan, a monthly magazine
- Assam school of Journalism, Anchoring and Production
As an Announcer-
- Working as an announcer since 2015 in ALL INDIA RADIO, Guwahati, Assam till present
As a social worker-
- Founder of Social welfare society Priyobondhu
- Founder and Managing Trustee of Archana Borthakur Educational Trust
- Founder of Priyobondhu Bohumukhi Bidyalay - one of its unique kind for the the Children, living in slums, streets and remote rural areas, who are deprived of education and health due to poverty or other social practices. It is my long cherished dream to establish a free of cost educational institution where underprivileged children will get the opportunity to develop themselves Socio-emotionally, Physically, Intellectually and enhance their Creativity. One of the prime objectives of the education program is to connect our strong literary traditional roots, its history and culture, folk dances and music of Assam.
No. of Schools- 4
Locations- 1. Narengi, Guwahati
2. 2 no. Robingaon, Khetri
3. Dharbam, Khetri
4. Paschim Killing, Khetri
As a Motivational speaker and Life Coach-
- Professionally engaged as a motivational speaker and Life Coach on Life skills which focuses on the following basic areas of Life skills as identified by WHO viz. Decision-making and problem-solving, Creative thinking and critical thinking, Communication and interpersonal skills, Self-awareness and empathy, Coping with emotions and coping with stress.
As an entrepreneur-
- Self employed as Social and Cultural Event Organizer and Management Services provider.
- Self employed in trading of Ceramic pots and Exotic plants.
- Proprietor of A.B. Prajna Trading Co. (Supplier of Gift products)
- Promoter and founder of B2C E-Commerce website www.putola.com
Other social engagements-
- Project Director of Value based Education and Child Development, Assam Development Initiative (ADI) Trust.
- Anti-ragging committee member of Gauhati University.
- Ethical Board member of B. Barooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati.
- QPR Gatekeeper
Download the PDF file